|Name our snowpeople... and win one!|
There’s no better time to browse through the offerings at The Rocks Marketplace and Farm Store than NOW, when our shelves are brimming with holiday gifts and decorations.
Here’s a taste of some of the other NH-made items you’ll find at The Rocks:
* Delicious jams and jellies from White Mountains Canning in Lancaster, NH.
* Serenely sweet chocolate goodies – from caramel cups and s’mores sticks to moose- and bear-shaped pops – from RHD Candy, also of Lancaster.
* The Worlds Greatest Cheddar Cheese from Harman’s Cheese and Country Store, just up the road in Sugar Hill.
* Pancake mixes from the widely famous Polly’s Pancake Parlor in Sugar Hill.
* Intricately lovely glass tree ornaments made by Bouquette Jones, and angel ornaments by Melissa Jones, all made right here in Bethlehem, NH.
* Jewelry from Colorful Creations in Dover, NH.
* Hand-made, hand-painted pottery – as attractive as it is useful – by former Olympic ski racer Joan Hannah, of Sugar Hill.
* Savory granola from Sharon’s Granola of Derry, NH, in gluten free flavors like caramel pear and maple walnut.
* Our very own Rocks Estate Maple Syrup, made right here at The Rocks!
So c’mon in to The Rocks to get your festive on and cross a few names off your holiday gift list. Our shops are open daily from 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m., and we open for choose-and-cut Christmas Tree sales November 23.